Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ’s hopefully helps you to find solutions for questions others had asked already before. The FAQ is offering a global search, simply key in the topic in search field on top of the FAQ website. Or just browse the categories located on the left side.
Visit the FAQ pages here: faq.car-navi.ph
Subscribe to one of the RSS feeds and your browser’s bookmarks will be updated automatically. Simply click on one of the orange RSS icons to subscribe.
- Where is the best place for the windshield holder?
- How can I get the carNAVi App for smartphones?
- How to solve "wrong version" error during update?
- Why my carNAVi has no more map?
- What are "refurbished" products?
- Where is the best place for the windshield holder? ... (159815 views)
- Is there a maintanance fee for the use of ... (150575 views)
- Where can I download map updates? (148393 views)
- Can I buy carNAVi maps seperately? (135187 views)
- How to update the map using Windows? (133842 views)
- How can I record a road track? (120240 views)
- How can I download a (free) map from the ... (116873 views)
- What kind of SD memory cards can I use? ... (114750 views)
- How long is the battery life? (110805 views)
- How can I enter multiple destinations or via points ... (110408 views)
For more detailed search options or browsing the Frequently Asked Questions by categories please visit the main FAQ pages at faq.car-navi.ph.
You are also welcome to participate and submit your questions to the knowledge base. Our technicians will reply your submissions and after editing we will enter the questions in the FAQ database.