Map Update Philippines 06.2011
The latest update1 for the Philippine map is released. Please refer to our support section for downloading the update. Installation instructions are also given there. We thank our many customers who sent us corrections and additions and would like to remind all carNAVi users to help improving the maps. Contribution is easy!
Changes in map release Philippines 06.2011:
Major Changes for Metro Manila:
* Added Manila-Cavite Expressway and changed routing.
* Added Skyway extension to Alabang and changed routing.
* Added new connection from Mandaluyong to Rockwell and changed routing as well.
* Changed routing for very congested streets and changed shortcut/diversion rules.
* Updated/added residential areas, streetnames and search database.
* Added traffic lights, speed limit and speedcam POI’s.
* Updated/added countless POI.
All over the country:
* Updated/added some missing provincial highways, residential streets, streetnames and POI’s.
* Added more builings, parking lots and other topographic content.
1 Size of the update file is 30MB.
Applicable only to carNAVi systems with Philippine map version 01.2010, 05.2010 or 12.2010.