Philippines: Updated 2017 GPS maps available
The new 2017 map update brings the latest road developments in the country to your carNAVi.
We’ve added new roads including NAIA Expressway, updated routing, added countless new Points of Interest and all new contributions received from you. Update now to get the best navigation results with your carNAVi.
Installation instructions or select ‘Read more’ on the download page.
Download the installer for Windows or MAC OS directly from the links below:
* If you need older versions, please have a look in our software archive.
carNAVi Update Instructions:
1. Download the map installer and save the file on your local harddisk, for example on your Desktop.
2. Connect your carNAVi device via USB cable.
(after plug-in the USB cable select the ‘computer connection‘ icon on the units touch screen)
3. Open ‘My Computer’ and locate the drive letter or device of your units main memory, you can see a removable media with the name “CARNAVI”. Please remember the drive letter, for example F:
4. Run the update program, read the instructions and click ‘next’. Enter or select the correct drive letter and path of your navigation unit, for example F:\Map. (Drive letter depends on your hardware setup.)
To find out your current map version, view the map area to be checked in a zoom level <2km, press the ‘Menue button’, then ‘Information’ and ‘About Map’.