Philippines: Updated 2020 GPS maps coming soon
The upcoming 2020 map update will bring the latest road developments in the country to your carNAVi.
We’re still adding new roads and updated routing at the moment, but we are still waiting for the opening of some new major roads like the NLEX Harbor Link and the SLEX – NLEX connector.
Installation instructions or select ‘Read more’ on the download page.
The new 2019 maps will be available for download as soon as possible.
The latest available installer for Windows or MAC OS is available from the links below:
* If you need older versions, please have a look in our software archive.
carNAVi Update Instructions:
1. Download the map installer and save the file on your local harddisk, for example on your Desktop.
2. Connect your carNAVi device via USB cable.
(after plug-in the USB cable select the ‘computer connection‘ icon on the units touch screen)
3. Open ‘My Computer’ and locate the drive letter or device of your units main memory, you can see a removable media with the name “CARNAVI”. Please remember the drive letter, for example F:
4. Run the update program, read the instructions and click ‘next’. Enter or select the correct drive letter and path of your navigation unit, for example F:\Map. (Drive letter depends on your hardware setup.)
To find out your current map version, view the map area to be checked in a zoom level <2km, press the ‘Menue button’, then ‘Information’ and ‘About Map’.